Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 Move is Special

YES I feel so special to be apart of another move. OMG its been a nightmare. Trying to earn your rent money the same week your moving. Add a 1500.00 come back on a transmission job thats still not done and holding up my final walk through. YES we are on day 6 of the new year and my old shop still has tools and a lift sitting in it. OH and the come back job missing its transmission. I used GRIMES trans and the first job was a flop and its taken them a week now to GET RIGHT ON IT!!! Im bitting my tounge every day. Between my Father and and this we have NO money shit its killing me inside. OH OH OH and to add I had a referal from my wife forget to live up to her agreement to pay 100.00 a week on a 900+ bill. Yea after 5 weeks I got 250.00 and some kinda of uhhhh Ill get with you on a payment schedule HA!! that wont happen again. NO PM deals folks NO THX

ok back to writing checks for bills I have no money for..........

2 comments:

dianajeanne said...

I'm sorry you have so many problems with my refurrels, there are still a few out there that don't give you problems though!

Paulita said...

Yeah I'm kind of irked she did that. Mike, I am taking tomorrow off to do some things around town. My car could use an oil change (synthetic) I have a dentist appt at 8, but can be there by 9:30. Is that cool? I will pay in full...lol