Saturday, December 27, 2008

A move in HELL!!


OK OK I said Id never do it again. But 5 years later I find myself doing it. We are moving our auto repair shop down the street. We've decided for a simple reason MONEY!! yup the economy has gotten us and we have to save where ever we can. Now many may or may not know my father but everyone who does tells me how great he is bla bla bla. He drives me insane and pushes every button that can be pushed. Now he may say the same thing but hey that's how we work....Now my POPS keeps everything where I like to get rid of everything. So lets just say we but heads. NOT only does he keep everything but he has moved anything??? A month ago we decided to move and I'm sitting in my office with a desk left. Everything else gone moved set up sweet and looking good. Pop pop on the other hand is still taking in jobs days away from having to be out and has only moved his crap around to find the crap he'd forgotten about...............This is hell and the hardest part is biting my tongue about it all. I mean he is getting old and what old man wants to be told what to do. better yet if you try he'll fight you tooth and nail to find more shit by dumpster diving on the way home and surprising you the next day we Dumpster treats!! hahHhH OMG I need out. I need another gig. I like bikes can I buy a bike shop and leave all this behind? 3 years they say and he'll retire 3 years cant come soon enough. I sell they whole fucking thing or burn it down before doing 3 more.


HELL HELL HELL HELL


oh yea FUCK the punky mom referrals I don't need it



No comments: