Monday, January 19, 2009

All by Myself


Si Ive been without wife or child for almost a week.....While they vacation in Cali my life goes on. I walk the dog do laundry for days, wash my harley ride a bit clean abit more, Cook eat drink very very merry but not alone at all. Ive been busy and have really enjoyed my FREE time. I could go anywhere do anything and I really didnt do much at all. I got the house the way I like it. CLEAN!!! and kept it clean for days did I mention the left over laundry from the weeks past? YES tons. I wrenched I cut down a tree and even bought a rider mower for the MAN in me. Hell its got a dump cart and looks like new. Ive been so alone I havent missed not being alone a bit. I love my son and couldnt live without him but my life alone seems to get easier every time Im trusted to cook and clean with know one questioning my every move........



No comments: